Thousands die every year because of wrongful death due to their medical malpractice being either unfiled or simply ignored.
- A Harvard Medical Practice Study claims that just one out of eight malpractice victims takes legal action in pursuit of compensation.
- Research compiled by the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences surmises that upwards of 98,000 patients may suffer fatal injuries in hospitals from medical mistakes annually.
- Each year, 90,000 of the two million hospital patients that obtain an infection end up dying.
- About eight percent of physicians who have lost at least two cases of medical malpractice have been disciplined by their respective state’s medical board.
- About 17 percent of physicians who have lost at least five cases of medical malpractice have been disciplined by their respective state’s medical board.
Medical malpractice cases can be rather complicated. If you believe you know of someone who has died a wrongful death as a result of medical malpractice, contact us, we excel in the field of wrongful death as it relates to medical malpractice.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL DAN STEWART AT (850) 994-4887.
Call now for a free consultation. (850) 994-4887